- How can I try mozaBook?
- Which mozaBook licence should I buy?
- Where can I enter the mozaBook licence code I purchased?
- How can I transfer my mozaBook licence to another computer?
- Why do I have to set up a local username and a mozaWeb account in mozaBook?
- Is there a mozaBook licence for use in schools?
- Can several people use the same copy of mozaBook?
- Do I need mozaWeb or mozaBook?
- How can I buy mozaBook?
- How can I try the mozaMap software?
- How can I activate my digital publication?
- System requirements
- Can I use mozaBook on an Apple MacOS computer?
- How can I download the offline version of my textbooks in mozaBook?
- Multiple mozaBook licences for several years?
- How can I download the offline version of 3D scenes in mozaBook?
- Can educational content found on mozaWeb or in mozaBook be shared externally?
- How can I send feedback and bug reports in mozaBook?
- Changing your hard drive or your computer; reinstalling mozaBook; entering a new licence code
- How can I start mozaBook in windowed mode?
- Missing dll file after a mozaBook update
How can I try mozaBook?
You can download the mozaBook educational presentation software for free and use it with full functionality during the trial period.
Choose Shop/mozaBook on the page header (1):
To download the Windows version, click on 'Download mozaBook' (2):
Then enter your name, email address and country of residence (3), choose the appropriate installer (4), and click 'Download' (5).
Run the installer you have downloaded and follow the instructions. Once the installation is complete, start the mozaBook software. If you have not yet purchased a mozaBook licence, choose the demo mode (6):
If you wish to continue using the software after the trial period, purchase the appropriate mozaBook licence in our webshop